Get the most out of your candles.
- First, keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". This will increase the lifespan of your candle and also keep it burning cleanly.
- Always allow the pool of wax to reach the edge of the jar or tin. This is especially important on the first burn and will prevent tunneling.
- It is recommended to let your candle burn for at least one hour (but no more than four) to increase its lifespan!
- Keep your candle away from flammable items and never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Light your candle, take a deep breath, and find rest in the moment.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device